Absolutely breathtaking estate that is an entertainerâs dream. Situated on 1.36 acres and boasting 6,443 interior square feet, this oasis is accessed via a private drive and features an in-ground pool, tennis courts, private pond, multiple patio areas & porches, wet bar, catering hall with 2nd kitchen, 6 bedrooms, 8 full bathrooms, 2 powder rooms and 3 fireplaces. Arrive and you will immediately fall in love with the professionally landscaped grounds. Enter through the foyer to find beautiful marble tiled floors throughout the main living area which offers a spacious living room with wood burning fireplace and an abundance of natural light, powder room and formal dining room with sliding glass doors leading to the large patio with picturesque views of the grounds. Continue to find a gourmet kitchen with an abundance of cabinets & granite counter space, marble floor, built-in dishwasher, trash compactor, ice machine, electric range, grill, double oven, 2 sinks, desk area and leads to the separate breakfast room with nice built ins, pantry room with 2nd refrigerator, 2nd freezer and multiple pantryâs and provides interior access to the 2-car garage with electric opener. The rear wing offers a large den with wood burning fireplaces and provides access to the primary suite with spa like bathroom with heated floors & 2 walk-in closets, primary bedroom and solarium/bonus room that also offers the possibility of expanding the primary bedroom. The remainder of the main level hosts 2 additional bedrooms, both with full baths and huge closets. The upper level features a large bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet, 2 huge storage rooms, cedar closet and access to the attic. The lower level is all about entertaining. The main area features a full, wet bar that overlooks a large entertaining area with wood burning fireplace and sliding glass doors that provide access to the lower level, covered patio and yard/pool, powder room and large catering hall/banquet room with buffet and seating for over 40 people and has its own private/2nd full kitchen. The remainder of the lower level offers a gym/fitness center, large laundry room with plenty of cabinets and 2 guest bedrooms, both with full bathrooms, large closets & exterior access. The exterior offers a regulation size tennis court, pond, large pool with bar and plenty of patio room poolside and his & her cabanas with changing rooms and full bathrooms with showers. Additional features are 4 zoned heat/central air, 7-year-old roof, updated electric and the list could go on. Conveniently located within walking distance to the Rydal train station, minutes to great shopping, gourmet restaurants Alverthorpe Park and Abington Art Center. Be prepared to be wowed!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
8 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
6,443 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Island, Butler Pantry, 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Trash Compactor, Range/Oven Built-in, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Intercom System, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 3. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Fenced, Lighted.
- Patio, Porch
- Shingle, Pitched
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 290.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Outside Shower, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price